King's lake Camp
3313 East Lakeview Rd
Wasilla, AK 99654
Captains Rio and Rachel Ray
Phone: (907) 357-2501
Who We Are
Are you ready to help your kids enjoy the carefree days of summer while they experience the fresh outdoors, sing around the campfire and make new friends? Check out The Salvation Army King's Lake Camp for our action-packed summer camp programs. The week long residential camp programs are appropriate for kids, ages 7-17, and provide a fun-filled week of learning and adventure.
Our Activities and Supplies Needed
- The camp offers a variety of activities including
- swimming, and much more!
- What to bring to camp:
- Sleeping bag/Pillow (extra blankets if they might need)
- Clothing to have enough for 7 days (socks, shorts, long pants, jacket, undergarments, pajamas, shoes and/or boots)
- Towels & swimsuit
- Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, deodorant
- Current medications
- Insect repellant and sunscreen
- Instrument, if you are attending music camp
- Please do not send/bring
- electronics, including: cell phones, I-pods, video games, DVD players, laptop computers, etc.
- (We are not responsible for any lost, damaged or missing items.)
We're excited to announce our Summer 2016 camp schedule, which offers the following programs:
- S.A.Y. Camp (June 13-17 - $175): Have your kids enjoy an exciting week of outdoor fun! This camp builds on skills they may have already learned, while expanding camper's knowledge through hands on learning.
- Music Camp (June 18-25, $240): Have a budding musician? This is the camp to attend! Geared towards musicians ages 9-17 and beginners to more seasoned musicians, this camp offers music training with primary focus in brass instruments, vocals, percussion, timbrels, keyboard and guitars. A great time of fun and development in music skills that culminates with a concert and BBQ for the whole family.
- King's Lake Kids Camp (June 27 - July 1, $175): This camp is geared to provide a traditional camp experience for kids ages 7-12. Lots of fun activities include archery, crafts, campfires, canoeing and more. A perfect camp with lots of activities for kids of all interests.
- Teen Camp (July 5-8): Have the video games become too easy? Want a new and exciting adventure? This camp is for teens, ages 13-17, who want to really step out of their element and into the beauty that God has provided in nature.
Additional Links for Camp Information
- Our structured summer programs are perfect for children to experience the love of God through crafts, Bible education, recreation, and great food. Our trained, caring staff provides round the clock supervision for your child and our USDA approved menus ensure children receive nutritious meals.
- Camp Application
- Camp Poster
Interested in summer camp staff positions?
Something amiss? Suggest changes to this page by clicking here.